INVESTMENT PROPERTY INSPECTION
We are very experienced and familiar with inspecting income properties in and around Cleveland and Akron, Ohio. Including Shaker Heights, Cleveland Heights, Ohio City, Tremont, Old Brooklyn, and Lakewood.
In these areas, many of the single and multi family homes were built between 1890 and WWII. These homes typically have clay tile block foundations, no sub flooring, 40-50 year old furnaces or boilers.
Many of these homes may have:
- No insulation
- Peeling lead based paint
- Dilapidated garages
- 2-3 layers of roofing
- Asphalt shingles over slate roofing
- Knob and tube wiring
- Federal Pacific electrical panels
- Asbestos siding
- Wood destroying insect past or current presence
- Damp basements
- Foundation damage
- Structural damage
- Mold growth
- Galvanized steel supply piping
- Lead or galvanized steel main supply line
- Main sanitary lines that may be damaged and more.
Inner ring suburbs such as South Euclid, Lyndhurst, Mayfield, Euclid, Garfield Hts, Maple Hts, Warrensville Hts, University Hts, Richmond Hts, and Bedford Hts were mostly built out during WWII up to the 1960’s.
In many cases these homes have:
- concrete block foundation walls (which are susceptible to adhesion cracking foundation damage)
- plank sub flooring
- 1-3″ attic insulation
- knob and tube wiring although more of these homes have just un-grounded non-knob and tube wiring
- Federal Pacific panels
- Copper supply piping
- Potentially breached main sanitary lines
- Damaged brick siding
- Un-grounded appliance outlets
- damp basements
- mold growth and more etc.
We can identify these issues and more, and we can act as your unbiased confidant – since we really don’t care if you buy the property or not.
We work with many out of state and out of country investors and have developed a streamlined process.
1. Initial contact
2. Work with your agent here in Cleveland to get
3. Dain access to the property
4. Perform the inspection within 24-48 hours
5. Send our investors a detailed and easily understood inspection report.
Call or email us to inquire on our special pricing for investors.
Dan Gibson was extremely generous with his time explaining the process and his intentions for the inspection. In each phase of the inspection he checked in with us and and went over any issues he felt pertinent to bring up. His work was very thorough, and similarly the report was as well. In addition the report was received promptly after the inspection. Finally, Dan reiterated if we had any questions we could contact him anytime, which we did and he was very accommodating. Thanks for your time and effort. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I have nothing but high praise for this company! Both Pete and Dan were both very friendly, informative and knowledgeable. Their attention to detail did not go unnoticed and I appreciated their thorough explanation of every aspect of the inspection. I felt like they were treating me like a family member – looking out for me, and going above and beyond, to make sure any significant concerns were addressed. Top notch in my book. I highly recommend them and give a resounding 5 stars!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
We Offer A Money Back Guarantee If You Are Not Satisfied With Our Inspection Process Up To 12 Months After The Inspection.
We Guarantee You Will Be Satisfied With Our Inspection Process Or We Will Refund Your Home Inspection Fee Up To 12 Months After Your Inspection Date.
If We Should Have Identified An Issue Within The Scope Of The American Society Of Home Inspectors Standards Of Practice For Home Inspections. On-Site Inspector Or Assigned Agent Review Of Issue And Signed Mutual Release Required For Refund.